Clean Laundry is a chain of licensed self-service laundry facilities that offer multi-load small and large capacity washers and dryer, and modern amenities such as large-screen televisions, wireless Internet and cushioned seating. These well-lit, spacious and clean environments are open 24 hours. Security video monitoring, water-softening systems and an energy-efficient design are additional forward-thinking business practices. Clean Laundry prides itself on its non-traditional style within the self-service laundry industry.
- Liquid Capital: $200,000
- Net Worth: $500,000
- Experience: Previous license or operations experience preferred but not required
- License Fee: $25,000
- Investment Range: $600,000-$800,000
- Royalties: 5% of total sales
- Average Unit Size: 2,200-3,000 sq. ft.
- 2060 Sovia Dr. Suit 114 Waterloo IA 50702
- 709 Progress Ave. Waterloo IA 50701
- 6600 Kirkwood Blvd. #200 Cedar Rapids IA 52404
- 2013: The idea of Clean Laundry was born
- 2014: May 6: The 1st Clean Laundry opens in Waterloo, IA
- 2015: October: The 2nd Clean Laundry opens in Waterloo, IA
- 2017: July 14: Clean Laundry Licensing is acquired by Clickstop
- 2017: August 18: The 1st Licensed Clean Laundry opens in Cedar Rapids, IA